Head Biosimilars & Specialty Cluster 2 (d/f/m) Regular, Full Time
Job Description For our Bio and Specialty Business in Europe, we are looking for the Cluster 2 (including Austria, Belgium, and multiple CEE markets) + Poland + Nordics + Russia lead, overseeing our business more than 30 markets. The portfolio is in the fast growing area of Biosimilars and Specialty generics across oncology, immunology, multiple sclerosis and endocrinology.
Would you like to join the European market leader and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? If you answer is yes, then join Sandoz!
The role is located in Germany can be performed office based from Holzkirchen or homebased within Germany, and will require substantial travel to interact with the countries in scope.
Short and long term Business Performance
• Define, develop and implement short and long-term strategic plans in line with regional & global strategy, monitor market trends, sales and product performance, conduct regular reviews against plans and take corrective action as required
• Deliver business results, incl. country sales, profit and organizational objectives through effective leadership and management of the Country BU Heads and Teams
• Manage TFC budget and ensure optimal resource allocation across countries and products
• Work with country teams to identify local opportunities and provide support from a central perspective to bring them to life. Support countries with local tender submissions
• Drive financial planning processes, e.g. TGT / LF for responsible markets in alignment with Region Europe (and the Cluster)
• Drive launch preparation with countries to ensure successful product launches into new therapeutic areas (MS and Diabetes)
• Define, drive and oversee the launch planning and execution of upcoming key launches by ensuring seamless cross-functional and (as applicable) cross-divisional collaboration
Operational Excellence / Environment
• Develop and strengthen strategic relationships with customers (e.g.: physicians, key accounts, specialty pharmacies, KOLs and payors) to support medical and commercial activities in alignment with compliance guidelines
• Optimize sales force performance and return on investment. Enhance sales force capabilities and continue to develop innovative commercial strategies to ensure success in an evolving healthcare environment.
• Support the development of an agile, customer-led digital customer solutions strategy which meets the evolving needs od the business, our customers and patients
• Support the definition of pricing and market access strategies together with the Market Access function
• Actively shape the environment for Biosimilars with key decision makers and stakeholders, with focus on responsible markets
• Proactively work with Novartis in relevant therapeutic areas
• Ensure fit-for-future organization with market/customer requirements, allocating resources, portfolio priorities and driving organizational changes.
• Build, develop and retain strong teams
• Represent markets at European and global level
• Close collaboration with Region Europe and BU Global functions on brands, key activities and projects
• Represent the cluster in regional teams to ensure needs and specifics are considered in regional strategies and actions. Work close with cluster management to ensure support and commitment
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Science + MBA, or Business degree
• Extensive experience (8-10 years) in business management positions within pharmaceutical industry
• Good understanding of regional (Above country) and local dynamics, including regulatory and market environments
• Successful record of P&L responsibility
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven sales and marketing management ability
• Strong understanding of regional and local dynamics, including regulatory and market environments
• Understanding of product launch and product commercialization processes
• International experience
• English: excellent spoken & written
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich