Consumer Insights Project Manager - ZMS
ZMS Insights is an integral part of the ZMS offering, enabling brand partners to gain a holistic understanding of their consumers at Zalando. This offer covers the full range of insights services, such as consulting, data analytics and market research.
To complete our services offering, we are currently building a community of Zalando customers, who will participate in surveys and qualitative studies, to help us gain valuable insights on consumer perceptions and behaviours. This is a highly strategic initiative, which will drive significant impact across Zalando, as well as with brand partners.
As the Community Project Manager, you will be an integral part of the ZMS Insights team, with a high degree of autonomy to drive the Customer Community initiative forward. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of a new initiative from ZMS, and to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Launch the Customer Community and recruit customers to join, testing and optimising the process to achieve high volumes of sign-ups;
- Set up and maintain the hosting portal for the Community, to constantly improve the user experience and increase engagement on the platform;
- Coordinate across multiple teams to set up and maintain the Community, and provide updates to various stakeholders on the progress of the project;
- Develop a roadmap and milestones to increase the size and scope of the Consumer Insights Community after launch;
- Set up consumer insights studies using the Community: create recruitment screeners, work with analysts to suitable participants, plan and execute the research project together with a ZMS Insights Consultant;
- Support the team in communicating the Community to internal stakeholders, and pitching it to brand partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of project management experience, with an interest in consumers and consumer behaviour. You apply high quality project management standards and make them evolve;
- Ideally you have some exposure to, or interest in market research, in particular qualitative research;
- You possess strong planning and organizational skills, with a talent for creating and implementing processes to ensure efficiency;
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and can communicate ideas clearly, and can adapt to the varying needs of different stakeholder groups;
- You have the ability to adapt to different situations quickly and smoothly, and have a continuous thirst to learn and develop new skills;
- Fluency in English and ideally another European language.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Performance based commission scheme with the opportunity to benefit from the individual and team success
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO MARKETING SERVICES
Zalando Marketing Services (ZMS) is the 360° marketing unit of Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, Zalando. We work with the world’s largest fashion and lifestyle brands and provide them with impactful solutions across all marketing touchpoints, access to relevant audiences and in-depth data knowledge, as well as inspiring creation and content.
At ZMS we create meaningful connections between brands and consumers through a deep understanding of their personalities. We work with brands, agencies and publishers from fashion and beyond to produce innovative, impactful campaigns that reach the right audience at the right moment. Thanks to its holistic mix of cutting-edge and privacy compliant technology, in-depth audience insights, expansive reach and compelling content brands produce successful campaigns across multiple digital marketing channels.
For more information check our this link:https://zms.zalando.com/
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten