Accounts Payable Team Leader
Our digital and diversified business model is closely linked to the cooperation with our business partners. This partnership leaves both a physical and digital footprint in accounting. We are looking for a team leader who is interdisciplinary and who will ensure the top standards of processes, grow and develop high impact teams and will contribute to high quality financial reporting. In addition, you should actively support our project teams in order to continuously develop service level. With your contribution, our digital journey in accounting is keeping its momentum, close cooperation with business and support of growth strategy benefits the Zalando Group.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Lead the Accounts Payable department and the teams (40+ employees). Support them with finance, accounting and technical knowledge and experience to resolve issues in their respective areas as well as their personal development.
- Take the full responsibility invoice-to-pay process and continuously develop the area in terms of content, risk management, agility, top standarts, efficiency and technical solutions.
- Responsible for all accounting aspects of accounts payable during journey to further digitization
- Responsible for projects implementation and integration of new business activities, processes and technical solutions
PERKS AT WORK
- Experience in leading finance and accounting operations teams of 20-40+ employees
- Successful track record of F&A operational process improvement
- Experience with process, team and employee performance management
- University degree in business administration, accounting, auditing or a comparable degree
- Professional and management experience, ideally in Procure to Pay operations, Accounts Payable, F&A operations and / or other relevant corporate finance areas
- You enjoy managing your own area of responsibility, and your team can rely on your structured way of working to lead to optimal results
- You are comfortable with owning and coordinating high impact tasks, you are willing to own and lead high visibility projects and initiatives and your high quality standards lead to optimal results
- Fluent/very good English communication is one of your strengths, which goes a long way towards optimizing internal processes and collaboration in your projects
- Your good German communications skills enable you to handle day to day operations challenges and communicate within organisation if in need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten