Ihre AufgabenFor more than 140 years, DB Schenker has relentlessly pushed the limits of the logistics and supply chain management industry. Global IT Land & Digital Solutions as part of the Chief Digital Office develops new customer-centric digital products and business models jointly with internal business units. We develop and transfer the global digital strategy into day-to-day business decisions and business development activities. We support the implementation of new digital products and provide expertise and solutions for a unified online marketing strategy and webpages. On a methodological level, we develop and implement a standardized approach for digital transformation projects across all business units. To further strengthen our fast-growing Global IT Land & Digital Solutions team, we search a highly motivated Test Analyst. As Test Analyst, you are responsible for the design, preparation, and execution of functional and / or non-functional tests in all test phases (according to SDLC). A high focus is put on the creation of convincing test cases out of functional specifications. You are also involved in creation of acceptance test cases and test plans. Furthermore, you act as a support to UAT team. As a Test Analyst, you also perform quality reviews of requirement and design documentation and work close together with Requirement Engineers.Your tasks:
- Design test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes
- Review requirements and specifications, and defines test conditions
- Work closely with remote project teams for a high-quality software development
- Execution, interpretation and recording of test cases in accordance with project test plans Analyses and reports test activities and results
- Identify and report issues and risks associated with own work
- Preparation of the test environment, incl. test data
- Provide advice to the Test Manager and other stakeholders regarding feasibility of technical testing tasks
- Study to university degree level of computer science, information systems or a comparable education
- Certified Tester Foundation Level is required, ideally Certified Tester Advanced Level (ISTQB)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Familiarity with Test Management Tools like HPQC, Zephyr or TestRail
- Ability to work in virtual teams throughout Europe with a high customer focus and quality demands
- Knowledge of technical software development and requirements management knowledge (desirable)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum as well as V-Model Driven Development methods
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to sometimes travel
- Global mindset, strong communication skills, problem-solving attitude, willingness to learn and flexibility, being big-picture and detail-orientated
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Test Analyst (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich