Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. That can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren’t content with just standing still. We’re aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth. That’s why we’re seeking a Field Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Amazon Logistics team
The Field Quality Assurance Specialist will solve complex challenges with last mile delivery in their assigned territory, partnering with Operations Managers and external property managers to ensure timely delivery of goods out of our facilities.
The individual in this position will identify, design, and deliver process improvement solutions for various customer experience initiatives, designed to improve Amazon’s ability to deliver directly to customers through its network of 3rd party vendors.
• Conduct 100 weekly deep dives on addresses for which we have failed to deliver on the first day, in line with the Repeat Delivery Defect (RDR) initiative. Submit the findings in the required timescales
· Verify potential access codes and delivery instructions for assigned addresses and update records as needed using the provided application
• Interact with property managers to provide information from Amazon regarding deliveries; record any provided instructions or feedback using the provided application
• Interact with property managers as needed to address concerns with service levels being provided
• Monitor delivery attempts throughout the day, particularly Unable to Locate events, and work with the DSP’s to obtain the correct location so that the driver can deliver the same day
• Observe deliveries in the field to identify barriers to first-time delivery success; recommend solutions and improvements to Amazon’s systems and processes
• Document feedback and audit results to help the AMZL team identify strengths, as well as areas of improvement
• Maintain a positive attitude and represent the company in a positive manner including adhering to the Vehicle Code of Conduct and reporting any accidents, driving violations, change in license and /or insurance requirements
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve Customer Experience by providing input and data related to these instances.
• Other additional duties as assigned, based on future quality initiatives based in the field
Basic qualifications - Driver’s license - Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) - High school diploma - Intermediate to High Excel Proficiency - Conscientious, dedicated approach; strives to meet or exceed departmental production goals - Demonstrable problem solving, analytical ability - Fast learner - Able to handle long and short-term, varied and multiple tasks, while remaining committed in a fast-paced environment We’re looking forward to receiving your applicationBEVORZUGTE QUALIFIKATIONEN
Proven analytical thinking, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
· Advanced Excel and data analysis skills are required.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification / work experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.