Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Supply Chain Optimization Technologies (SCOT) team owns Amazon’s global inventory management systems. We decide how much inventory we should have of every product Amazon carries and where it should be placed in our fulfillment network so that we can delight our customers and meet Amazon’s business goals. Our large-scale automated inventory systems are built entirely in-house and are pioneering the space of supply chain planning and optimization systems. The Automated Inventory Management (AIM) team owns ensuring that the SCOT systems achieve the best possible business outcome through automated auditing of inputs, outputs, and executions of our Supply Chain decisions, with this role focusing on the emerging countries in the EU (NL/SE/PL).
As a Senior PM of Automated Inventory Management (AIM), you would be responsible for managing the BBFTI (Buy Box Fast Track Instock) metric for the EU region. You will also be building product, ensuring our inputs, algorithms, and processes are executing optimal inventory management decisions, flagging where they are not, and driving both short-term fixes and long term systemic solutions to achieve optimal business outcomes. You would work with a team of Product Managers, Business Intelligence Engineers, and Data Scientists that will build processes and analytics that bridge the gaps between the actuals and the desired, optimal state. You will analyze the potential customer and financial impacts of these projects, prioritize them, and create a roadmap to deliver them.
You thrive when asking questions about anomalies, diving deep into their root causes, and working with the SCOT and Retail teams to get them resolved.
This is a highly visible role that requires interaction and partnership with senior leaders of Amazon Retail, Finance, SCOT functional teams and the Operations teams.
BBFTI is a measure of inventory readiness to fulfill customer orders. It is the percentage of detail page glance views (GVs) where the customer was shown a FastTrackable buybox winning offer across any of the fulfillment channels (Retail or FBA or MFN). FastTrack offers are an enabler to provide customers with fast and guaranteed delivery promises. It also allows us to understand shifts in channel mix for buybox winning offers as it measures the sum of Retail BBFTI + FBA BBFTI + MFN BBFTI.
· The ideal candidate is a leader who can prioritize, communicate clearly, and who understands how to nurture the focus, excellence, and alignment across teams to deliver on the AIM team’s vision
· 5+ years product management experience (or equivalent)
· Experience delivering analytical products
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· Experience managing relationships at senior levels (Director, VP)
. Knowledge in SQL
· Master’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or Computer Science
· Experience working with a complex international inventory or supply chain management organization
· Experience in roles that operate strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
. Experience in programming languages like Python
. Visualization experience (Excel charting, Tableau)