Ihre AufgabenTo further strengthen our fast-growing Global IT Land & Digital Solutions team, we are searching for a highly motivated Solution Manager who acts as process & solution manager, coordinator and requirements engineer within a dedicated product team and as intermediary between our customers and stakeholders such as corporate/regional Product Management (Land, Air, Ocean and Contract Logistics), KAM/Sales and IT. This position is responsible for conducting requirements engineering and solution design for the products that are offered in our global digital portfolio. As such, the Solution Manager will produce solution concepts and describe system specifications under consideration of IT- and Business strategies as well as compliance requirements. You will be part of a team that is responsible for shaping a new digital product in a minimum viable product fashion. The team bears full end-to-end responsibility for the definition, documentation, development and rollout of the new digital product, which will be offered in the global digital portfolio afterwards. This is being ensured by an agile team setup with an adequate toolset in order to maximize the product's outcome and to deliver the right iterative minimum viable products. In order to drive the team's success as a Solution Manager, you have a good understanding of data driven decision making, a business acumen behavior and good technical understanding. If this is the case, we are more than happy to receive your application.Your tasks:
- Responsible for conducting requirements engineering and solution design for the products offered within Global IT Land & Digital Solutions
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, and specify (internal/external) customer demands towards our digital portfolio and the respective project scope to determine best solutions
- Determine feasibility and respective solution specifications according to IT&D and Business guidelines and strategies. Closely align with involved stakeholders (e.g., KAM/Sales, Product Managements Land, Air, Ocean and Contract Logistics) but also with internal IT&D development team
- Transfer solutions into production in close collaboration with involved internal teams (development, test and operations)
- Provide vital input into the assessment, design, development, and implementation of digital solutions
- Consult and transfer know-how to internal customers and stakeholders in regards of digital solution processes and portfolio
- Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Logistics, Business Informatics, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Several years' relevant working experience; previous exposure in Shipping or Logistics Industry is a definite advantage
- Experience identifying process improvements and coordinating their implementation
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, specification and verification
- Strong business and system acumen
- Excellent understanding on project and application life cycle
- Proven track record in agile product development or general experience in agile methodologies
- Understanding of business and IT processes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Self-initiative, detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Flexible thinker able to operate in a changing environment
- Team player with very good communication skills
- High system affinity and challenger mentality
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken)
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio, etc.)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
For more than 140 years, DB Schenker has relentlessly pushed the limits of the logistics and supply chain management industry. Global IT Land & Digital Solutions as part of the Chief Digital Office develops new customer-centric digital products and business models, jointly with internal business unit partners. We develop and transfer the global digital strategy into day-to-day business decisions and business development activities. We support the implementation of new digital products and provide expertise and solutions for a unified online marketing strategy and webpages. On a methodological level, we develop and implement a standardized approach for digital transformation projects across all business units.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Solution Manager (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Frankfurt am Main, Essen
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers