Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager- Project Management to drive the development and implementation of the HR Strategy and Projects in support of our Amazon Logistics/Last Mile organization. This position reporting to the country Director, HR will partner with various senior leaders along with their respective leadership teams to execute our project initiatives, provide great internal customer support, and drive HR functional excellence in standardization of employee lifecycle processes, platforms and initiatives. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business.
We are looking for Human Resource professionals with strong project management experience who have excellent communication, planning/project management and influencing skills to effectively interface with employees at all levels as well as the proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
***this role has an option to be based in various locations in Germany***
Please note travel is expected at about 30% of time, mainly within Germany.
You must be able to speak German and English language fluently.
· Several years’ experience of operating at a senior HR level with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, customer focused, hands-on environment
· University degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required
· Fluency in spoken and written German and English
· Ability to understand business goals, system platforms and processes and recommend new approaches and procedures to effect standardization and improvements in meeting business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
· Ability to drive continuous improvement, defect reduction, standard work and culture change through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible hands-on leadership.
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employee and ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing ambiguity and analyzing HR metrics to find root causes and drive appropriate solutions
· Experience with process improvement initiatives and system implementations
· Ability to interface at all levels of the organization
· Strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
· Strong internal and external customer service focus
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Strong Project/Program Management Skills
· Experience leading cross-functional projects and managing company-wide programs
· Ability to develop and implement operational processes and procedures across geographically distributed teams
· Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics
· Masters Degree in HR or MBA preferred
· Team building and team development capabilities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.