Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We are looking for an innovative, customer-obsessed Recruiting Manager to lead a Munich based recruiting team who supports a group of customers within the WW Consumer organization. You will partner with hiring managers, HR business partners and our Student Programs team to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics while managing a client-aligned recruiting team. You will ensure that candidates are recruited quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively in order to meet the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business, solving complex recruitment challenges and developing your own career and skill set along the way.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
· Own delivery of this segment of hiring to Amazon across the DE, ensuring a proactive and targeted approach to attracting the best talent
· Lead a team responsible for identifying, assessing and closing candidates and for providing outstanding candidate experience
· Partner with senior stakeholders to provide first-class recruiting support and advice on hiring strategy
· Work with partner recruiting teams and other stakeholders to provide a consolidated view of organizational staffing
· Operate as an expert in industry best practices, monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for
· Analyze and implement process improvements.
· Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization
· Oversee relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organizations
· Implement and enforce consistency with our recruiting policies and procedure
· Identify opportunities for and organise external-facing events, acting as an ambassador for the Amazon brand
· Ensure the quality of our recruiting process by facilitating skills training for managers and recruiters
· Ensure 100 % recruiting data accuracy; track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities
· Lead or deliver on EU wide recruiting projects as defined by the local and EU teams.
· Communicate effectively and partner with HR and training teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
· Work to develop employer brand through advertising, promotion, and community involvement with recruitment focused local events
· Participate in or lead relevant training for the TA department and wider business
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you: you will have a huge impact on Amazon's growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
· Several years of recruiting experience gained in an on-site, customer-facing role
· Programmatic approach, and experience managing projects and programs
· Experience building, coaching and managing a high performance full-life cycle recruiting team in a comparable high-tech, matrixed corporate environment
· Experience working with tools of the trade, including Internet sourcing tools and advanced Excel
· Broad exposure to general corporate hiring including senior professional services
· Proven track record of results including through direct sourcing strategies
· Skilled at partnering with hiring managers in diverse locations to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships
· Demonstrated customer service focus, and proven track record in providing an excellent candidate experience and meeting SLA goals
· Results-focused, highly adaptable and flexible; used to working in a fast paced environment to deliver against company hiring goals
· Strong communication skills in English and German
· Undergraduate degree
· Relevant sector experience within an agency at Manager/Sr Manager level
· Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Excellent negotiation skills and professional presence; able to partner effectively with senior stakeholders externally and internally
· Workforce planning experience
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.