Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Alexa Auto team works with third parties to enable the Alexa experience in vehicles. We add voice control to connected vehicles, enable automotive suppliers to offer Alexa to their OEM customers and create Alexa Skills to extend Alexa’s capabilities and make her smarter every day.
A day in the life:
There are now fifteen automotive brands with Alexa built-in to their vehicles, from trucks to super sports cars. We continue to introduce new automotive features to delight our customers and help them keep their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. We make the familiar Alexa experience available to more of our customers on the road by increasing the number of auto brands and models with Alexa built-in. We help top third parties to bring more Alexa skills, including roadside assistance, fuelling and parking to make Alexa ever more useful in the vehicle.
We are builders and creators who put the Alexa product first and care not only about the voice customer journey but also about the developer experience. We Solutions Architects put ourselves in the shoes of our developers to understand how new features delight their every-day work or which tools voice builders need to bring their content and products to Alexa or integrate Alexa into their infotainment systems.
Solutions Architects have credibility with technologists and developers at all levels, from students to CTOs. We help developers build best experiences and devices by sharing our knowledge.
Some Solutions Architects were Voice Experts before joining the team, some others were not but became Voice Experts over the years because they never stopped learning and being curious. This expertise helps us make sure that the Alexa voice experience raises the bar. To achieve this, we don’t shy away from asking questions and questioning until we see the full picture.
We work as part of a larger team to make sure projects get delivered on time and in scope by assisting and unblocking partners as needed.
Alexa Solutions Architects think long-term about product and technical challenges. We understand our customers and the automotive market which allows us to identify and create new and strategic business opportunities. We help shape the product pipeline by providing automotive and region specific inputs to the product teams.
Alexa Solutions Architects come with their own personal blend of technical and business skills that make them sit comfortably between Product, Engineering, and Sales teams. We Solutions Architects usually work with Business Developers on accounts, but are part of a bigger Solutions Architect community where we also share our knowledge.
About the team:
As a leader in infotainment software or the cloud-based service space, we envision a future where Alexa is indispensable at home, at work, on the go, and everywhere in between. If you are looking for a team with a knack for navigating ambiguity and is relentless in their pursuit of enhancing customer experience, the Alexa Auto International team is right for you.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or related technical discipline
· Multiple years of experience in the design and development of complex IT or mobile solutions
· Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work in a diverse team
· Hands on experience or full understanding of automotive connected services development is a strongly preferred attribute
· Proven ability to build and maintain executive level relationships.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
· Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization; Meticulous attention to detail
· Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to root-cause problems and develop actionable and appropriate plans quickly
· Knowledge and experience with designing and developing solutions with Alexa or other voice assistants
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your English application. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.