Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers significantly change how they operate in today’s Digital Age and accelerate their cloud journey using Amazon Web Services (AWS) within the automotive industry? Do you like to work on a variety of projects within some of the largest, most complex, global automotive customers at the forefront of exciting cloud adoption at scale, leading customer and partner teams to achieve repeatable AWS best practices?
The AWS Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) in EMEA who can lead the working relationship with large global automotive organizations. The ESM is responsible for helping customers develop a long-term AWS strategy. Together with customer teams and AWS partners, working closely with the Global Account Manager the ESM oversees strategy execution in truly transformational, ground breaking projects.
The ESM role is to act as a trusted advisor and AWS ambassador to senior stakeholders and enterprise teams within our largest customers to understand and help realize their critical business outcomes with AWS.
The role entails a combination of the following:
· Building strong relationships with senior executives and enterprise teams to understand goals and required outcomes
· Helping shape customers’ cloud strategy, cloud transformational roadmaps and changes in working practices (e.g. moving to a faster more agile release cycle)
· Influencing and leading customer experience and engagement from sales though delivery to produce high-quality, business driven outcomes for the customer
· Acting as an evangelist for the full extent of AWS platform capabilities and services to accelerate realization of business outcomes and AWS cloud
· Preparing and presenting technical and commercial proposals to client CxO leaders
· Working with relevant product specialist and delivery experts across AWS to educate customers or support delivery
· Providing delivery oversight to AWS and APN members.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered, and to drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
The main focus of Professional Services is to help our customers with defining and accelerating their Cloud Journey using the Cloud Adoption Framework:
· Digital Migration - Helping our clients accelerate the transition and optimization of existing workloads and infrastructure into the cloud across multiple business units and regions
· Digital Innovation - Defining new business applications and offerings making use of the latest powerful AWS capabilities such as Data Analytics, IoT and Machine Learning.
We are looking for people who are passionate about the following:
· Helping customers achieve their outcomes quickly
· Being at the leading edge of large scale, complex and innovative cloud adoption with some of the world’s largest organizations across their multiple business units and geographies
· Engaging collaboratively with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio across Digital Optimization and Digital Innovation opportunities
· Envisioning, educating and inspiring customers about the potential AWS enablers and act as trusted advisor for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
· Development of a long-term Cloud Strategy and associated roadmap for customers
· Technology experience within the automotive industry with senior level relationships
Winning the trust of customers and successfully delivering Professional services engagements in global accounts
· Identifying and developing specific opportunities and supporting business cases
· Deal shaping, proposal writing including estimations and pricing, contract negotiations and closure
· Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget and deliverable responsibilities
· Mitigation of delivery risks and issues
· Overseeing delivery of projects in the account, ensuring high quality delivery including working alongside AWS partners
· Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient
Working within the Amazon culture in a rapidly growing Professional Services function
· Being passionate about our customers’ success o Helping create reusable best practice from engagements to be used on future assignments to help grow the professional services team
· Working across different locations for a global organization as the engagements require.
· 15+ years of IT consulting / management experience, with demonstrable global scale cloud / digital / technology transformation experience in customer-facing roles
· Senior level executive engagement and advisory experience within the automotive industry
· Sales and delivery responsibility and meeting of those targets
· Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
· Experience with contract and statement of work development
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
· Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 50% travel requirement if located.
· English speaking with strong writing skills
· Experience in the Automotive industry with consulting, sales, or solutions development experience
· Agile and/or Devops accreditation or experience
· Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
· Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
· Bachelor’s degree; Masters/MBA degree preferred
· French and German speaking (read German)
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. AWS provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.