Talent & Learning Partner, Electrification
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Electrification (EL) Business Area is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
In this role you will be defining and implementing best in class standards and solutions for Talent Management and Learning for ELSB (Electrification Smart Buildings) and ELSP (Electrification Smart Power) of the Electrification business to ensure the right capabilities are available today and tomorrow, in line with the strategic objectives of the business in order to drive profitable growth. This position will engage with HR Business Partners, Business Leaders, EL Academy and the Corporate Development team to ensure alignment with ABB Group strategies, guardrails and best practices. You will be reporting to EL Talent and Learning Manager.
- Supporting the key talent & learning initiatives and activities for the dedicated divisions/ELGM.
- Developing understanding of the strategic business priorities, key success factors, commercial market, and customers for Electrification business.
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion principles are a core tenet for the dedicated divisions business, including attracting and retaining diverse talent in the business.
- Translating the Talent & Learning strategy and global T&L programs, policies, services, etc. into action in responsible area.
- Leading global projects for your dedicated divisions within the talent and learning area (e. g. Leadership development, Change Management, Succession Planning, Strategic Capability and Workforce Planning, Diversity and Inclusion etc.).
- Contributing to the design of the Global Talent & Learning Strategy by actively sharing inputs from the divisional best practice.
- Proactively identifying and managing T&L needs on divisional level based on business requirements in partnership with the responsible HRBP, and implement, reporting experiences and learnings to the Global Talent and Learning team.
- Ensuring effective management and implementation of talent management programs: e.g. Talent Identification, Career Development, People Review Session (PRS), Succession Planning, strategic Capability and Workforce Planning, high potential programs to include planning, stakeholder engagement, learning and communications efforts within the dedicated division.
- Delivering solutions including the appropriate measurement (KPI’s) to support the business strategy and profitable growth.
- Defining the operating model for assigned talent and learning programs and delivery including make vs. buy decisions, provider management, program design, implementation and review / evaluation.
- Ensuring that all Talent and Learning related data for your divisions (e.g., nominations, participations) is up to date in the relevant systems and platforms (HRGT, LMS, etc.). Liaising frequently with the associated systems partners (esp. GBS, IS, external providers) to collaborate on system optimizations, change requests and possible harmonization.
- Building strategic partnerships and relationships with third parties: universities (for talent supply), consultancies (for market insights), coaches etc. to complement and enable the business strategy when required.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement to ensure efficiency and improved business impact.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master’s Degree highly preferred, bachelor’s Degree required.
- Professional with 5-10 years of experience in HR, either as HRBP or with focus in talent management, learning or organizational development.
- Experience in consulting and advising business leaders, HRBPs on Talent and Learning agenda.
- Experience with implementation of talent and learning initiatives in a global environment and working across multiple geographies and within virtual teams.
- Resilience and ability to work with ambiguity and changing set of circumstances and issues.
- Excellent relationship building ability across stakeholders with a collaborative approach.
- Self-driven, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
- Workday and other advanced HR tools experience preferred
- Fluency in English.
- Proficient using MS Office tools (SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel).
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich