Regional Delivery & Operations Lead
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
In this role you will be providing a Global overview combined with the multi-local expertise to plan, manage and monitor the implementation of operational activities and processes to deliver on business requirements whilst continually enhancing service delivery. Please note that currently we are recruiting for 3 roles with the same responsibilities to cover 3 geographical regions: America, Europe, AMEA. The positions are part of a global team and in terms of geography we are open to different candidate locations.
- Directing the development and implementation of an integrated infrastructure strategy for Delivery & Operations for the Region.
- Leading the Regional infrastructure team, ensuring consistency at high level, whilst addressing local needs.
- Identifying and implementing best practices for optimizing infrastructure and operational costs, improving system performance, and ensuring service level requirements are met.
- Managing Opex and Capex budgets for both Project and Run costs for the region.
- Integrating high quality services at optimal cost across multiple businesses and clients.
- Collaborating with the transformation of the organization, shaping temporary processes needed during transition phases.
- Guaranteeing the quality of delivered services throughout the Region, according to Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) committed through the Service Catalogue, in a standardized and optimized manner.
- Ensuring overall business satisfaction within the zone regarding time to market and quality of service.
- Developing partnership relationships with the key business stakeholders covering the Region.
- Establishing and develops working relationship with the external providers (outsourcing services, strategic infrastructure vendors).
- Being accountable for internal controls and audit compliance.
- Ensuring (with HR Manager support and in alignment with supervisor) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Guiding, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of both ABB and the employee.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (Engineering, business/economics or Information Technology) and/or equivalent experience.
- Strong IT and business management experience with considerable leadership experience in managing in an international context and with demonstrated success integrating new technologies and methodologies into a large organization.
- Experience managing offshore outsourcing organizations.
- Experience managing complex, multi-year and international projects.
- Experience in budget management with a strong focus on cost control.
- Experience managing infrastructure and cloud services that provides extended support for essential services to different regional business customers.
- Strategic vision about Infrastructure and Operations in an IT organization.
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively with many diverse stakeholders, with external vendors and auditors, and with staff.
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to obtain commitment from key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to network in a complex matrix type organization structure.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- SFIA v7 Skills : IT Infrastructure (ITOP) L6, IT Management (ITMG) L6, Service Level Management (SLMO) L5, Supplier management (SUPP) L5, Professional development (PDSV) L5.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich