Who we are:
“Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and, when the box arrived, wondered how it got to you so fast? Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you?
Our Customer Fulfillment network is renowned for being world-class, delivering packages to customers across the world. Our Finance teams don’t just manage our books; they help drive the company forward by partnering closely with global cross-functional teams to support the growth of this rapidly expanding network; driving controllership, innovation, productivity, and cost-effective operations across the network in a fast paced environment. You’ll employ data analysis to ensure your partners and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information, working collaboratively to make the best possible financial decisions. You’ll make a huge impact, not just on the bottom line performance of your Fulfilment Centre, but on the overall customer experience, making history whilst having fun along the way!”
We are looking for Site Controller that is excited to join a tech company that is constantly improving and reimagining the logistics industry. Our candidate should be passionate about using data to solve big, complex and ambiguous problems. The ideal candidate should be eager to continuously learn and improve their skills. You should be attentive to which details make all the difference. Do you want to contribute shaping the new standard of shopping? If so, come and join the Customer Fulfillment Finance Team.
As part of the Customer Fulfillment Finance team, you will join a team that is passionate about numbers, data, and how to use them to generate insights and improve our business. We support and influence the organization by providing a holistic and financial perspective, we are the trusted business advisors. We collaborate with our partners to ensure leaders have the most up to date and reliable information, and work with them to make sure we are making the best possible decisions.
· Leverage Customer Fulfillment metrics to identify cost out opportunities by linking up operations and financials
· Build trusted relationships with your business partners to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions driving business improvements and cost reductions
· Understands the details of the cost structure to make thoughtful judgement calls in ambiguous environments where data may be difficult to procure.
· Supervise and own the Financial and operational planning processes to produce a challenging/stretch/bold yet solid operational plan
· Identify opportunities and lead projects to streamline processes and reports
· Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
· Grow and collaborate in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one
· Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals
· Learn from people and cooperate with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
· Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves
· Degree and solid work experience in finance
· Experience and applied knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts.
· Ability to effectively communicate in English and intermediate German
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· MS Office
· Access, SQL (or willingness to learn)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.