Brand Manager – 1 year determinate contract—
ROU, Bucharest, Adhesive Technologies
Brand Manager – 1 year determinate contract HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead the allocated brands, guaranteeing effective and efficient business cooperation with local sales, local demand, and materials management
- Actively develop proposals (e.g. product and promotion ideas) to improve the brand performance based on local consumer and market insights
- Develop and monitor execution of Marketing Strategy/ based on market needs, competitive situation and company targets
- Launch and re-launch of products and Central-Est Europe wide promotions
- Build and continuously improve category and brand knowledge.
- University degree in Marketing or related studies
- Experience: min. 2 year on a similar position in marketing, communications, advertising
- Very good Romanian and English skills – writing/reading/speaking
- Positive thinking & proactive approach
- Passion for trends and innovation
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- True team player: team results matter more than an individual agenda
20005769 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich