Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with millions of customers in over 190 countries. Many of these customers seek help from AWS Professional Services in their journey to a cloud-based IT operating model.
Amazon Web Services Professional Services is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Business Operations Manager with strong operational, project management, collaboration, and communication skills to support the strategic and analytical needs of the growing Globals delivery team. This is a high business impact role for a candidate who is passionate about delivering business outcomes on behalf of our customers.
Up to 20% travel expected. Position will be based in Munich, Germany.
Trusted Advisor to Leadership
· Provide strategic guidance to area leadership teams, bringing deep knowledge of business operations best practices.
· Be a business partner to Professional Services leadership team and executives, providing insights to help shape the strategy of the business.
· Provide data-driven insights on key performance indicators (KPI) and standardized business metrics to enable the delivery practice leaders see around corners and plan for the future.
· Lead and review the end-to-end execution of annual planning process to include headcount, utilization, and goal planning.
· Establish baseline metrics/reports to support the development of new practices and goals, as necessary.
Engagement Lifecycle Management
· Ability to analyze the opportunity pipeline and collaborate with resource management to forecast demand by specialty. Use data to predict where we need skills and capabilities and make appropriate hiring and/or partner recommendations.
· Partner with resource management to drive business continuity, unblocking teams when required. Support practice management and resource management in maximizing available capacity to staff customer engagements.
· Time card and expense entry compliance; drive timely entry of billable time and expenses across the engagement teams.
Delivery Program Management
· Lead the planning and execution of monthly and/or quarterly business reviews inclusive of establishing the agenda, data gathering, data analysis, and detailed presentations.
· Own the organization and management of post-business review workstreams; drive workstream outcomes to ensure the realization of business value.
Business Management and Analytics
· Provide support to diverse and geographically dispersed team of professional services consultants acting as the face of the business from new hire onboarding through the course of the consultant’s career, providing general guidance and fielding questions about time entry and other compliance metrics and KPIs.
· Act as point of contact and subject matter expert on the business, providing guidance and serving as a secondary escalation point.
· Comfortable with leading difficult conversations as needed, having backbone to respectfully challenge leaders in order to ensure they are doing what is best for the business and its people.
· Ability to establish baseline metrics and analytics, and collaborate with leadership team to track and report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals. Establish and maintain management dashboards, regional reports, and executive review documents that will drive business outcomes and strive for operational excellence.
· 10+ year experience working in a Professional Services organization or other consulting industry.
· Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM.
· Experience using Professional Services Automation (PSA) or equivalent to extract and analyze data. e.g. FinancialForce, OpenAir, ChangePoint.
· 10+ years of strong Excel experience and the ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Sumifs, etc.)
· Demonstrated ability to develop business analytics that help a professional services organization operate smoothly, with views that will meet the needs of other business partners (Finance, Sales Operations, Tax, etc.)
· Experience delivering state of the business documents and presentations.
· Demonstrated experience proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
· Master's Degree
· Experience managing consultants in a post-sales delivery capacity
· Proven experience optimizing processes for a professional services business.
· Advanced Excel skills such as VBA/macros, Power Query, and Advanced Charting
· Experience with Tableau, Quicksight, or PowerBI