Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
To expand the selection of products available to customers Amazon engages with Sellers who offer their catalog of products on Amazons’ global eCommerce platforms. The Selling Partner Support (SPS) team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and Sellers. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict the Vendors and Sellers’ needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers and grow their businesses.
Selling Partner Support at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations. Amazon and Selling Partner Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, offering multiple career paths in areas such as people management, program management, technical support, HR, training and development and workforce planning. Roles within Vendor and Seller Support at Amazon offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement, account management, data analysis, presentation and communication all while contributing to our vision of creating and sustaining a culture of approachable excellence that delivers a remarkable and reproducible Sellers’ Experience.
The SPS Associate is an advocate for the perfect Vendor and Seller interaction. By serving as the first resolution point for Vendors and Sellers diagnosing technical, operational, system and process issues and propose solutions that will remove barriers to enable resolutions for Vendors and Sellers. As a subject matter expert in several platforms and specialties, SPS Associates will educate Vendor and Sellers on processes, tools, and standards in real-time. This role requires the ability to multi-task utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate Vendor and Seller accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to driving excellence in Associate and Vendor and Seller experience. A strong record of customer focus and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Extended support from pure contact management into further areas
· Multilingual support: the fluency of 2 languages (Swedish and English) on communication level is essential.
· Selection expansion prior to seasons: SPS participates in several initiatives to increase Vendor and Seller listings and updates of catalogs in advance of peaks.
· Language – fluent Swedish and English
· Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer service environment, experience within a contact center preferred
· Demonstrates the ability to drive process improvement
· Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
· Approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
· Ability to work shift and weekends to accommodate Amazon´s 6am to 10pm opening hours, 7 days a week”
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
What we offer:
· A work from home opportunity allowing you to avoid traffic and travel costs
· Optimal work-life balance
· Easy connection between work and family
· Amazon RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
· Amazon Staff Discount of 10%
· Fully paid induction and training
· 4 weeks virtual new hire training
Requirements for work from home:
· Internet connection available in the premises
· DSL line (LAN or WLAN) resp. LTE with min. 6 MBit/s
· Securing a ergonomic work environment or respectively an Home office location
· In accordance with German Labour Law Work from home can only be done within Germany. So the primary residence must be in Germany
Please submit your application in English.