Global Controlling of Schenker AG (Head Office) is searching for a Cost Controller (*) on short notice to support their Team Global Cost Controlling.Tasks:
- Preparation of specific analyses and commenting on Month End Reports for the functional (overhead) activities of DB Schenker
- Support in the Financial Forecasts and Budget processes of Overhead cost within DB Schenker
- Analyse and comment on important target / actual deviations relevant for overall functional performance and inform Senior Management, in particular Schenker Board and other Stakeholders accordingly
- Perform plausibility checks, communication and support for Month End Reporting, Forecasts and Budget
- Assess and advise Senior Management on appropriate course of action regarding financial chances and risks and execute required ad-hoc requests
- Support Functional heads / departments in regular Reporting requirements (e.g. KPI reports, Deutsche Bahn Monthly Statement, etc.)
- Support Finance department by planning transfer pricing
- Develop jointly with functional departments internal and external benchmarks for Overhead costs
- Responsible for the global standardization and harmonization as well as further development of internal allocation principles and methodologies
General skills requirements:
- University degree in business administration, in particular in the areas Controlling, Finance and/or Accounting
- Advanced financial knowledge is mandatory
- Several years working experience in the above mentioned areas
- Ideally job experience in a business environment within an international company
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel
- Knowledge of TM1, SAP ERP/BW and Power BI as (reporting) tools are from Advantage
- Ability of self-reliant, conceptual and accurate working
- Ability of analytical and structured thinking
- Strong communication skills and team-minded
- Experience by working in a matrix organisation and virtual teams
- Ability to work under high pressure and to set reasonable priorities
- Fluent in English, German language skills are beneficial
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Cost Controller (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich