The Teamlead Performance Management Global Spend Governance reports to the Vice President Global Spend Governance and leads a small team.
The Teamlead Performance Management is responsible for creating the transparency of costs, initiatives, savings, categories and suppliers for Procurement and Real Estate Management. The team delivers customized reportings and KPIs for managing the categories in Global Procurement and Global Real Estate Management.
In addition, the Teamlead Performance Management develops and drives KPI dashboards and is responsible for tracking and initiating of saving initiatives on a global level. He/she is the main contact point for all major global stakeholders from Controlling and Accounting.
* Establish high transparency on global function costs and consult our global leadership team respectively; take the responsibility for global functional cost reporting and cost center planning and management
* Establish a strong leadership network in regards of our global KPI's and dashboards
* Develop and rollout the GSM Dashboard with several sub-dashboards for measuring the performance of the Global Procurement and Global Real Estate organization
* Create transparency of maverick buying and adoption rate of Procurement tools; drive initiatives with Procurement teams for optimizations globally
* Establish a governance and monitoring process for achieving the eProcure tool adoption rate after go-live in more than 30 countries; Ensure together with the Teamlead Transformation that the adoption rate targets will be achieved
* Optimize quality of end-2-end data-process-chain to improve the data quality continuously
* Financial tracking of spend development, benchmark and derive recommendation for spend reduction/efficiency improvement
* Continuous Saving Tracking and developing new potentials
* Lead the Performance Management Team and virtual project teams
* University degree or comparable training/professional experience
* Experienced in procurement controlling and/or managing saving initiatives
* Experienced in controlling and/or accounting
* Deep understanding of numbers and financial issues
* Strong skills in PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Excel, communication and visualization
* Able to work autonomously and effectively at all levels in an organization while also being a team player and able to work collaboratively
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Fluent in English
* Passion and power
DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.KontaktKontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Teamlead Performance Management (*)ID
Schenker AG Head OfficeStadt