Senior Manager Gamechanger Commercialization (d/f/m)—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Senior Manager Gamechanger Commercialization (d/f/m) HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
As an integral member of the GameChanger Innovation Team within the Laundry & Home Care New Business group
- Own the business operations for success-proven GameChanger MVPs to transition them to scale within/outside of Henkel (e.g., national launches, country roll-out transfer, channel expansion, externalized scale up partners, efficiency enhancement measures, further equity building through relaunches and line-extenders etc.)
- Develop collaborations with multinational, cross-functional teams including R&D, supply chain, agencies, partners, and countries to enable scale delivery of activities
- Lead a portfolio of activities and own the portfolio management with the head of GameChanger including KPI definition, tracking and strategy e.g. P&Ls. COGS, budget steering etc.
- Preparation and implementation of transfer packages/innovation packs for supporting transition of activities within and outside (with partners) of the company
- Lead the capture of learnings of scaling for the gamechanger team to further drive success criteria for MVPs in market
- Management of risks and operational issues with appropriate escalation in a timely manner when required
- Contribute as a skilled and productive member of the Gamechanger team and its evolution
- Master degree in Marketing, Economics or other relevant field
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in Marketing and Project Management/Brand Management, preferably in an FMCG company
- Hands-on, can-do attitude and passionate about getting things to market
- Strong analytical skills and financial understanding
- Ability to identify key drivers of success
- Highly consumer centric mind and digital affinity
- Feeling comfortable in managing process-led, predictive situations as well as complex, ambiguous changing environment
- Networker personality and great team worker
- Fluent English is a must, extra languages a plus
21013292 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich