Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
The Custom Advertising Team within the Amazon discover and deliver brand solutions that connect customers with brands in a bar raising and impactful manner, not otherwise possible via our scaled product set. For our growing business, we are looking for a Custom Program Manager to develop our business out of Munich further.
In this role you will be Project Managing campaigns from pitch to go-live. You will partner with Account and Design teams to pitch, develop and deliver advertising campaigns. You will be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on your project. While you manage the relationship with your advertising client day to day, your first priority is the Amazon customer and their experience on our platform. You work to establish campaign plans with a consideration of effective analysis, but uncover creative solutions to solve unforeseen issues. We are looking for someone who is ready to roll-up their sleeves and join a tightly knit team that is tackling really exciting and challenging projects.
· Project manage campaigns from the start to go live
· Drive adoption for new advertising product innovations that are outside of our standard product card by engaging with customers and creative/tech teams to deliver unique solutions for our strategic advertising partners
· Manage ad hoc requests for new advertising concepts that can be delivered rapidly in a quickly and thoroughly manner
· Manage client meetings to assess goals, objectives and requests in terms of advertising solutions to drive forward required solutions
· Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit.
· Present confidently internally and to external clients
· Manage the troubleshooting of sometimes complex issues surfaced during the campaign life-cycle
· Evaluate campaign effectiveness by reporting on campaign metrics and comparing them to benchmarks
· Document processes to understand and increase efficiencies
· University degree (e.g. Bachelor’s or Diploma) incl. degrees from universities of applied science (FH) in Business, Media, Project Management or related fields
· Experience working in digital media, online advertising, marketing
· Fluent in English
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
· Ability to prioritize various tasks effectively to meet even challenging deadlines
· Experience working cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
· Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
· Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
· Understanding of technical integration of ideas, and the ability to build relationships with development roles and designers
· Experience working with Project management tools
· Experience working in Advertising / Online Advertising
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.