Internship in Bioprocess development (m/f/d)
The Process Research and Chemical Engineering Division brings together a variety of competencies, including inorganic chemistry, organic synthesis, battery research, catalysis, process development and technology, as well as technical services for laboratories/technical centers. In interdisciplinary global teams, we develop innovative products, processes and technologies for a sustainable future and work with internal partners and customers.RESPONSIBILITIES
Become a member of our Idustrial Biotechnology group for a minimum of 3 months. Our group is working on bioprocess design and carries out technological assesments in the field of industrial biotechnology. BASF products in this segment include enzymes, vitamins, biological crop protection and organic acids.
- The main work package will involve data management and analysis to allow for an optimized and informed control of bioprocessing.
- In a second step, typical scale-up parameters and mass balance evaluations will be conducted.
- As a team member you will get first-hand insight in bioprocess cultivations conducted at laboratory to production scale and resulting data.
- Further, practical experience can be won in defining conditions and strategies that will maximize the production potential for a industrially relevant product.
- Bioengineering or Biotechnology study
- Matlab and VBA knowledge is required
- good communication skills in English and German
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Mrs. Khand Thräner (Talent Acquisition) Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 59929At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at on.basf.com/Headquarters
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich