**Please note, this role can be located at any of Amazon's delivery stations in Germany, remote options also available**
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
As Workforce Staffing Manager, you will support Amazon's transportation and logistics teams' business needs for temporary hourly paid support. You will work in partnership with external staffing providers to ensure that labor supply is set up and tailored to demand. This role will be based in any Amazon Delivery Station. Focus will be on the delivery station network (AMZL).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establish and help to maintain agency working relationships across all parties- coordinate between Agencies, Operations, HR, Finance, Security and Training.
· Monitor metrics, review unfavourable trends, conduct root cause analysis and implement solutions
· Ensure staffing agencies meet contractual obligations and agreed service level agreements
· Conduct audits to assess quality of recruitment processes
· Co-ordinate regular meetings between agencies and Amazon to drive best practice sharing
· Liaise between Agencies and Amazon Finance Department regarding payment and processing of invoices
· Understand and have involvement in Workforce Planning requirements- ensure planning team is kept up to date with current labor supply
· Full ownership and responsibility for ensuring compliance to DE and EU legislation in relation to agency workers
· Monitor consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions
Flexibility in working hours is essential as would need to be available to work with agencies and the internal recruitment team on induction days to monitor service levels reached.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent
· English and German language proficiency
· Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties along with the ability to mediate between large groups of suppliers
· The ability to facilitate between parties resulting from issues which could be process or people based
· A great focus on attention to detail with the ability to multi task in a target driven and fast paced organization
· The ability to think on your feet and react to a wide range of issues which may or may not have a direct impact on operations
· The ability to produce detailed reports from large amounts of data relating to order fulfilment, attrition and people issues which would have a direct effect on future orders for the suppliers concerned.
· Excellent project management skills
· MBA graduate
· Good IT literacy, particularly MS Excel
· Knowledge of employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous
· Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be advantageous
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates