Amazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We look after everything from the moment a customer clicks buy; to the moment their item is delivered – from desktop to doorstep. We do things on a massive scale – millions of packages pass through the hands of our Associates every year. As a business, we do lots of things to attract, engage, support, motivate and enable the brilliant people who make it all happen. At the forefront of that effort, in Europe, sits our Workforce Staffing Marketing team – a collective of talented individuals managing the media & marketing strategy, reporting, modelling & analytics, tools & systems. Our goal is attracting hundreds of thousands of associates yearly for various operational business lines (fulfilment centres, transportation, and logistics).
We are looking a Marketing Manager for Germany for our EU Workforce Staffing team; reporting into the Head of Marketing DE & SEU.
Strategically, this role will develop marketing and media strategies to support associate hiring for new Germany Ops businesses. You will be working alongside two marketing peers, it’s expected that the three marketing leaders will work in a collaborative way, looking for synergies and optimization, building together a holistic marketing approach for the German market. The marketing strategies that you will build in this role respond to both brand and growth objectives – ensuring long-term candidates attraction and conversion. You own your marketing performance and optimization, you are able to report on campaigns effectiveness and can work with Marketing Analytics peers on in-depth campaign data analysis.
Operationally, this role will execute on the defined strategy partnering with our media and creative agencies, understanding the campaign creation process and coordinating media and creative partners to deliver against business objectives. This role is also responsible for creating relevant campaign plans including - media, creative and content - to attract, engage and convert our target audience across multiple online and offline touchpoints.
· Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business and/or Marketing (or equivalent)
· Excellent communication and written skills in German and English
· Experience in media buying (digital/offline media channels)
· Extensive experience in managing marketing campaigns performance across paid digital marketing such as Social, Programmatic, Search or/and in paid traditional offline media channels
· Experience in partnering with various external suppliers (e.g. media agencies, creative agencies) and in demonstrating critical thinking, attention to details and negotiation skills
· Expert knowledge in the common Microsoft Office programs as well as knowledge of dealing with SharePoint and data storage tools
· Experience in recruitment marketing / employer branding would be a plus
· Experience in project management
· Experience managing advertising budgets exceeding €1M
· Ability to identify process weaknesses and suggest improvements, strong bias for action